Sunday, 20 July 2008

I don't quite understand the craze for durians that has been going on recently.
Yes yes, bumper harvest I know. $1 durians even appeared on the news. What's so great about durians? I used to eat it during my primary school days. In fact, it was the only fruit that I was brave enough to eat. But I don't eat durians anymore.
My family have fallen prey to the king of fruits and even you, yes, even you Keith. :P My house reeks of durian. Sometimes I feel that the smell is so overwhelming that if you strike a match, the whole house will just explode. Hahahas
Smelly breath and fingers :P Better wash you hands with Dettol and gargle your mouth with Listerine (:
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D